Wednesday, July 21, 2010

FINALLY!!!!

I FINALLY received a phone call from the local Joplin Ortho's office on Monday, stating that they faxed the necessary paperwork to St. Louis. (It only took 5 and a half weeks).
Within 24 hours, the St. Louis office had called and scheduled my appointment.

The bad news is, I can't get in until November--and they are currently scheduling surgeries for the following summer/fall.

So it looks like it's going to be a while before I have surgery.

I guess that will give me plenty of time to prepare.

Part of me wants to just hurry up and get it over with and move on, but part of me is very scared and thinks that waiting is the best option.

Only God knows what is best and apparently he has me waiting for a reason! :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad they finally got back with you. I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany, I had no idea this is something you've lived with. I love being in touch with people via blogging, and am excited to pray for you on this journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, well at least you now know!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiff...we continue to keep up on this with facebook and here on your blog. I'd glad to see that they did get back with you! We love you guys!
    -the Beck clan

    ReplyDelete