Monday, March 26, 2012

65 days to go/66 things to do

Travis and I took the kids to Kansas City over the weekend for a fun little "Spring Break vacation"
71-Kaleidoscope at the Crown Center
70--Experienced Cheesecake factory together, complete with Red velvet and Hershey's Chocolate cheesecake! :) YUMMY!!!!!
69-Swam together at the hotel pool
68- Took the kids to Disney on Ice at the Sprint Center. Toryn and I were the only 2 that thoroughly enjoyed it!! (Travis was not so thrilled to pay $12 for popcorn and $4 for a bottle of water!)
67-Went to a hockey game! EVERYONE loved it! Got to see the Tulsa Oiler's coach get thrown out of the game. Saw a bloody nose and some teeth get knocked out. Taegan caught a puck. Toryn and I were on the jumbo-tron screen!!
Good times had by all!!
Now we go back to school/work today with vacation hangovers. Do those actually exist? I say yes--I still have laundry to do. I wasn't ready to come home yet. I LOVE staying in hotels (especially on the plaza in KC). But, the time has come and we MUST go back to school today. On the bright side, only 8 more weeks of school til summer break (aka my surgery)! Well, 65 days to be exact.

No comments:

Post a Comment