Friday, March 16, 2012

The Countdown

In 75 days I will have my scoliosis surgery in St Louis. It's just now starting to hit me. I'm trying to cram in as much stuff with my family as I can. (little trips like to Kansas City, NW Arkansas with the kids, a Vegas trip with my husband and brother in law and sister in law, some park play dates, trips to Orange Leaf, pedicures,etc). Beginning in April I will start having pre-op tests (CT scan, MRI, more X-rays, blood work, etc). I know I still need to organize a schedule for child care, meals, house cleaning, etc.
Please pray for me. I'm extremely nervous. I know everything is in God's hands. He will take care of me and my family no matter what.
My goal is to do 75 things with my kids before May 30th! Today's plan: park time!
Cunningham here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment